The QStudent app - a convenient and powerful "instrument" for the music classroom!
Instantly record and grade student Assessments automatically!
Note: To use this app, students must first have an active Student account on QuaverMusic.com, and teachers must have an active Teacher account on QuaverMusic.com.
Quaver Students can use the QStudent app to take Curriculum assessments on any Android device! Teachers will lead students through each assessment as usual, and students can enter their answers into the QStudent app.
1. Log in to the app using your QuaverName and Password.
2. Join a Class by entering the Class Code provided by your teacher.
3. Teachers will lead students through the assessment one question at a time.
4. Press "Submit" when finished. That's it!
The QStudent app not only provides instant feedback of student comprehension, but also frees teachers from the time-consuming task of grading paperwork, allowing them more time for actual teaching!
1. First, go to QuaverMusic.com and make sure you have set up your Classes in the Teacher Administration Menu.
2. Install the QStudent app on each mobile device that will be used by your students.
3. During your Quaver Curriculum lessons, when you reach an Assessment screen, turn ON Mobile Mode.
4. Have each student sign in to their Quaver account on their mobile device.
5. Students have the ability to "Join Class" (making enrollment a breeze) or "Take an Assessment".
QStudent is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-04-22. The program can be installed on Android.
QStudent (version 2.1.6) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.